We would LOVE to host your Oregon or Washington wedding reception!
Main Lodge and Hilltop House
Receptions and celebrations at Anderson Lodge are absolutely amazing. In the summer months, receptions often take place on the stone patios overlooking the mountains and forest setting. If the weather is cooler, there are 2 conference rooms for your reception. Either way, you are able to transform the space into a magical venue for your event.
Couples may choose either our Main Lodge site or our Hilltop House site for their celebration. We suggest you limit your guest list to 200 people or less. Both facilities are equal in the amenities that they offer. Both are lovely sites with conference rooms, outdoor dining on stone patios, outdoor wedding options with spectacular views, and to top it off you have exclusive use of the whole acreage! It’s all yours to create the most fabulous wedding event of your dreams.
Meals at Anderson Lodge
We welcome all weddings and wedding receptions at Anderson Lodge and strive to make it a memorable experience. We have implemented a new policy regarding meal service. Anderson Lodge will no longer be the liaison between our clients and our caterers. As with our previous policy, you will be in direct contact with the caterer. However, all catering deposits, gratuities and final payments will be made directly to the caterer. The caterer will set the prices and organize all service decisions.
When planning for reception fare for your event, you have 3 choices.
Self-Cater: Do you want to provide and serve your reception meal using volunteers, family, friends, etc.?
Do you also want to have volunteers provide meals for the rest of your stay as well?
Preferred Catering: Would you like to use a catering company for your main event meal that is familiar with Anderson Lodge and comes with rave reviews from past clients? They can also provide other meals during your stay.
Outside Caterer: Or do you have a specific caterer in mind that you would like to use for your event?
Information On Kitchen Fees (9.7% tax)
$150/Night Kitchen Fee – All Groups Pay $150 Kitchen Fee for each day of their rental
- Self Catering – Self-catering means that volunteers will purchase & prepare all meals. No one is paid for this service.
No additional fee beyond the $150/day kitchen fee to self-cater.
- Preferred Catering Kitchen Fees
No additional fee beyond the $150/day kitchen fee if a preferred caterer provides the main event meal
Caterer confirmation required.
Our preferred caterers are very experienced with catering AND are frequent caterers for Anderson Lodge. They know the location of supplies, have knowledge of traffic flow, and can answer questions about your stay at the Lodge. We know they will offer a quality service and you and your guests will be more than pleased!
- Outside Catering Kitchen Fee
$150/Night Kitchen Fee applies
Add $200 Catering Kitchen Fee if you choose an outside caterer for any meal.
Please provide Anderson Lodge information on your outside catering choice.
WEDDINGS are the happiest of times for the bridal couple. If you have a special request or don’t find your question answered on our website, we are here to help. Feel Free to call the Anderson Lodge Office should you have any questions. Also, please see Wedding FAQ page of our website to answer other questions relating to our wedding and reception offerings.
Lodge equipment and supplies
- Chairs and Tables: We provide tables and chairs, however our supply is limited.
Chairs: Presently, we have 150 fabric-padded folding chairs, 150 outdoor chairs with molded seats and 125 black bistro chairs. Client is responsible for all placement and arrangement of tables, chairs and decorations and the removal of all event supplies. You are asked to return all equipment and furniture to original locations and remove all decorations at the end of your stay. Furniture, supplies, and equipment must be put back in original locations at the end of your stay.
Tables: We have 40 black bistro tables, 25 60-inch diameter round tables, 5 8-foot rectangular tables, 3 6-foot rectangular tables and 1 4-foot rectangular table.
- Table Cloths – You are welcome to use the cloth-backed vinyl table coverings we have at Anderson Lodge. We do not provide any other table linens.
- China and flatware – We can provide china and flatware. We maintain 150 dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, dessert plates and utensils at both facilities. We do not have wine glasses or glassware. We do have 150 acrylic tumblers at each facility.
- Kitchen use: You have full access to our kitchens. You can count on a commercial dishwasher and commercial refrigeration at both the Hilltop House and the Main Lodge. We have multiple salt/pepper shakers, acrylic water pitchers, and coffee carafes. We have a few large white serving platters and large salad bowls plus 6-8 glass serving dishes. You are welcome to use all the supplies in our kitchens but be mindful to return them to their locations. Sorry, we don’t have chafing dishes.
- Wedding party will be responsible for all placement and removal of rental equipment.
- Wedding party is responsible for all set up and take down of wedding and reception areas.
- Wedding party is responsible for clean-up tasks as defined in the rental agreement.
- There is a 10 can limit on trash. Please take excess trash home to dispose of. All wine bottles, soda/beer cans, cardboard and water bottles must be disposed of by wedding party. A trash removal charge applies if this is not done.
- Wedding party is required to return all furniture, supplies and equipment to their original locations before check out time.
- Please know that the leather couches and the fabric chairs STAY IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM. Do NOT take the furniture to another room or outside. It’s okay to move them to the perimeter of the room, but do NOT move them out of the room.
- Sky lanterns or Wish Lanterns are prohibited. They are banned in the state of Washington.
The miniature hot air balloons can create a dangerous situation if they collide with a tree, building or power line. The lanterns have to land somewhere, and sometimes they’re still partly on fire when they hit the ground. They’ve been known to ignite dry vegetation.We certainly don’t need uncontrolled sources of open flame flying above our forests. We already have enough things to cause forest fires to worry about without adding them to the mix. Do not use any decoration that released into the air or use any that have a flame.
Event Liability Insurance
Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the most cherished memories of your life. You’ve been dreaming about it and preparing for it for such a long time. It may seem like bad luck to imagine accidents on your wedding day, but planning ahead is so important. We require Event Liability Insurance from the wedding couple. Please provide a Certificate of Liability to Anderson Lodge with your final payment. No entrance to property until this is submitted.
- Liability covers you in the event that you become legally responsible for bodily injury, personal injury or property damage caused by an accident which occurs during your covered event.
- Liability insurance coverage limit of $1,000,000 is required.
- It should also include Host Liquor Liability coverage for any day you plan on serving alcohol. This is a key wedding coverage, providing protection against bodily injury and/or property damage as a result of an intoxicated guest who was served alcohol at an event you hosted.
- No tape or tacks may be used on the walls of any room.
- Candles must be in fire-proof containers. Containers must exceed the height of the flame.
- No confetti, silly string, rice, glitter or imitation flower petals. They are too difficult to clean up in our natural setting. The use of any scattered decorative ornamentation is strictly prohibited.
- If your reception is using beer kegs, place them on the cement only.
- Bring all wine, beer and liquor bottles back with you to dispose of. Do not put them in the trash.
- Never leave standing water on laminate flooring. This can damage the flooring.
- Never use large rag mops saturated with water to clean hardwood or laminate flooring. (Microfiber mops are provided) Clients are required to follow all instructions regarding the use and cleaning of hardwood/laminate flooring.
- Absolutely NO tents, air mattresses, cars, dance floors, tarps, tables or other such items on the wedding sites (gazebo or view site) at the Hilltop House
- Hilltop House: Please do not drive up to the storage house by the gazebo by way of the wedding path area. You may drive around back (north side) to load chairs in a vehicle and get close to the storage house.
- Do not move piano in Hilltop conference room
PLEASE NOTE: Despite the rural location of our facility we do have neighbors adjacent to the Main Lodge. Please be mindful of the noise level of your event. We also ask you to move the party inside by 11 pm.