The Hilltop House
- Sleeping House with 4 guest rooms and leisure space
- Conference Room with fireplace & baby grand piano
- Ulla’s Reception Pavilion with laminate flooring and parlor stove
- Amazing stone patios with bistro tables and chairs
- Wedding Site: Apple Orchard with gazebo and charming coffee house
- Wedding Site: Lovely wedding circle overlooking spectacular view of mountains and valleys
- The “Viking Bar”. This cute nook with refrigerator and freezer is perfect to serve your beverages.
- The “Vasa Grill” is a covered, spacious area for preparing BBQ meals. Charcoal BBQ’s, refrigerator and plenty of counter space is provided in this space.
- Game Room with ping pong, billiards & foosball
- “Pippi’s Playhouse” – Children’s playhouse
- Children’s play structure
- 3 Chalet style cabins (max 4 people)
- Full hook-ups for RV’s
- Outdoor Campfire Amphitheatre with stage and seating
- Miles of hiking trails
- Wireless Internet
Guests enjoy Ulla’s Reception Pavilion, named after a very special cousin in Sweden. With laminate flooring it is perfect for dancing, meeting and celebrations of all kinds. The quaint parlor stove is a real conversation piece. The many picture windows seem to bring the nature inside the room. Everyone is captivated with the breathtaking view of the forest, apple orchard and mountaintops.
The Hilltop site has 3 chalet style cabins on the 75 acre site. Each has a kitchen, bathroom, living/dining area and a loft with 2 twins. The sofa in the cabin slides out and pops up to convert to a comfortable double bed. They provide privacy for a couple or a family while still being a part of the event. And plus, they are so darn cute!!!